Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chicken Caesar Wraps


Makes 4 wraps

2 cups shredded cooked chicken
4 10" flour tortillas
1/2 cup creamy caesar dressing (more or less to taste)
1/3 cup sliced black olives
2 plum tomatoes sliced
approx 6 oz chopped romaine lettuce (I used half a bag)
parmesan cheese to sprinkle

1. Mix shredded chicken with creamy caesar dressing. (you can skip this step and drizzle dressing on wrap but I think this makes alot less mess)
2. Warm flour tortilla
3. Lay tortilla flat. Add 1 handful of lettuce.
4.. Add 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in a line down the middle
5. Sprinkle black olives
6. Line sliced tomatoes along the top of chicken
7. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
8. Fold bottom up and wrap mixture with tortilla
9. Repeat steps 3-8 with remaining tortillas.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love wraps, this looks like a great one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this recipe. I love wraps but I never make them at home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails