Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cheddar Bay Biscuits


My husband dreams of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Okay... not really but he loves them. Whenever RL is brought up all he can talk about is the biscuits. I dont even know if he can name anything else on the menu.(we rarely eat there) So I decided to surprise him and try to duplicate them at home. I found this recipe and tweeked it a bit by adding a little more cheese (at husbands request)  I think I ate 6 out of the first batch! They rock!

2 cups bisquick
2/3 cup milk
2/3 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1/2 t garlic powder
1/4 t old bay seasoning

1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Mix bisquick, milk and cheese
3. Drop biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet
4. Bake 8-10 minutes
5. Mix butter, garlic and old bay
6. Melt butter mixture
7. Spoon over top of baked bisuits

2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

that sounds awesome.. i've never eaten at a RL before, but always hear people talking about those biscuits! I'll have to try this one when i get some bay seasoning.

Sarah Rice said...

i had to go buy old bay to mke them too! but they were so worth it

mmmm now i want to make another batch

Related Posts with Thumbnails