Gimme Some Oven.
50 large marshmallows
1lb of milk chocolate (if using chocolate chips you will need to add a little shortening to thin/smooth it out. I used candy melt)
1 cup of graham cracker crumbs (give or take I didnt really measure)
50 lollipop sticks
* A thick piece of styrofoam (optional but will make your life easier and your suckers prettier)
1. Insert stick into marshmallow about 3/4 of the way in
2. In a glass cup (I use my pyrex measuring cup) melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until creamy smooth
3. Dip marshmallow in chocolate
4. Sprinkle all over with graham cracker crumbs
5. Insert sticks into styrofoam block (if no styrofoam place on wax paper)
7. Put s'mores in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set
I made over 100 of these yesterday and packaged them prettily with some cellophane bags and ribbons to give as Christmas gifts. Of course that only left me with a few to photograph so these are the ones the chocolate didnt totally coat, but they were still delicious.